Our Two Most Important Questions.
Why I’m Using Trustpilot
Trustpilot is a platform for people. Every month, people share over 4 million reviews on Trustpilot to help each other find great companies and make better buying decisions.
Our business tools make it easy to get more reviews, promote your best feedback, engage with customers, and analyze the results to improve. Over 626,000 websites are rated on Trustpilot – Join one of the world’s leading review platforms.
How It Works
- Click TrustPilot review prompt above.
- Select the full number of stars for the rating.
- Provide a sentence or two about your experience.
- Give your review a title, something like “Great Turn-Around” or “Highly Recommend”, I hope. 🙂
- Trustpilot will need to verify that you’re a real person and a real review, so they will ask for your email address and they will need you to confirm you got the email. I know it’s a bit of a hassle. I wouldn’t ask if it were not really important.
Want me to help you set it up?
Trustpilot has a free subscription which is adequate for most small businesses. You get a free user profile and a couple of choices on the type of “TrustBox” widgets and review links. Email me at email@example.com if you would like me to set up an account for you or if you want to discuss other review methods.
TRUSTPILOT FREE ACCOUNT INCLUDED:
- Invite Past Customers in the First 90 Days
- Respond to and Report on Reviews
- Social Sharing of Reviews on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Google Seller Ratings and Product Ratings
- Bing and Yahoo Merchant Reviews
- Ecommerce Invitation Plugins