Digital Marketing Tools & Strategies
What Is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is about building an audience using content to educate, entertain, and/or inform. There are many types of digital marketing. Here is a list of the most popular tools and practices used in digital marketing.
- Website Development
- Landing Page Development
- Blog Posting
- Mobile Apps
- Online Video
- Online Directories
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Channels
- Online Courses
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Youtube Ads
Are you looking to grow your business using digital marketing?
Do you have a new business that you just started and you need help getting it off the ground? Do you have an established business that you want to grow?
Digital marketing used to be one of many optional marketing strategies available. That is not the case anymore. Any organization that wants to grow will need an active digital marketing strategy, not as their sole outlet but if done well, can drive all other activities more effectively.
How Digital Marketing Works:
- First, it forces you to define your audience
- Gives your business an authentic voice in a public forum
- Opportunity to be transparent
- Shows your audience that you know them
- Provides your audience with support
- A comfortable buffer between the prospect and business
- Relationship control to the prospect (people can engage at their own pace)
- Provides the platform for your customers to find you
- Allows you to educate customers into a relationship instead of trying to sell them
- Supports your efforts to become a specialist in your field
When you’re ready to set up a digital marketing strategy, I can help you. We need to start with an audience.
Target Audience Development
- What do you know a lot about?
- What are your skills?
- Who would benefit the most from your knowledge and skills?
- What problems do they have that you can solve?
- What is your potential audience size?
We need consistent, really good content for your target audience to like and share. I can help you.
Content Strategy Development
- Keyword Strategy
- Editorial Calendar
- Channel / Platform Development
Ready For The Building Stage? Growing an audience will take time and effort. Knowing this, in the beginning, will fuel your goals and ambitions.
This stage has interconnected systems that power your digital marketing strategy.
I can help you build the right systems:
- Systems For Collecting Data
- Systems For Content Generation
- Systems For Updates and Maintenance
- Systems For Collaborating & Promotion