PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: Get past fear and procrastination
KEY TAKE AWAY: Do something, action can make the task less frightening and action creates excitement
VIDEO TIME: n/a
READ TIME: 30 seconds
NEXT STEP: Implement a strategy and see if it works
CATEGORY: Getting Started
- Accountability – get a buddy
- Break it down to daily tasks
- Evaluate your why – why does this matter – write a press release on the idea, how will this idea change lives?
- Has the idea been on your plate for more than a month
- Let the idea percolate for a set time and then (YES or NO) Do it or take it off your plate forever – or modify the idea into something new that you will do now.
- Address the Fear
- Make it fun, exciting, or an event to get the ball rolling
- Post a public start date with your press release – asking for engagement (can you identify with this…)
Don’t Forget – Celebrate overcoming a challenge.